2 days trip aboard the Sealife Cruise in Halong Bay.
Take a 2-day trip to an incredible and Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most popular destinations and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise among the stunning karst rock formations, sample delicious seafood suppers, and get a cookery demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Relax on board, or kayak, and swim in refreshing waters. You will sleep on board atmospheric Sealife junk ship, and sail past delightful floating villages.
2 days / 1 night
Departure: Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable: All ages
- Explore wild and mysterious beauty of Thien Canh Son Cave with numerous sparkling stalactites
- Sail through the limestone karsts by kayak and get a true flavor of local life
- Excursion to Vung Vieng floating village on a typical round-shaped rowing boat, visit floating houses and learn about fish-farming and pearl cultivation
1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
Sealife Cruise (1 night)
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Ocean View, hot water & luxury Glass Standing Bathroom
- All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 Dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets onboard
- Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request).
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation due to bad weather
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- FOC Rate for children under 5 years old for 1child sharing a cabin with 2 adults.
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Child from the age of 13 must occupy a cabin and pay as adult rate.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave – Cong Do area.
Day 2: Cong Do area- Vung Vieng Village- Halong – Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 week before the cruise date.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.
For more Halong Cruises, please return to our front page.